Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Indiegogo Friday

A couple of interesting projects this week that I'm happy to promote; a sci-fi thriller and a charming little strategy games.

Nora: Act I
A sci-fi psychological thriller game featuring a tenacious captain and her rag-tag crew of smugglers


Funding Goal - $25,000 by April 22nd (Flexible Funding)

My Opinion - A really interesting concept where you are captain of a space ship and have to make the right decisions and try and keep your crew happy.  It appears it is in very early stages at the moment but I'll be keeping an eye on this for the future.



Genesia Legacy
Turn-based strategy and management game in a beautiful living world!


Funding Goal - €6,019 by May 22nd (Flexible Funding)

My Opinion - I'm not aware of the 1993 original version or the iPad version (due to my age and lack of an iPad) but part of me wishes differently after seeing this charming little strategy game. It looks like a cross between Stronghold and Civilization with a nice art style as well.  It looks exactly like the type of game I would play and if/when it is on steam, I imagine I'll end up buying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment