Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Kickstarter Tuesday

Either I'm getting pickier, or the quality has dropped off a bit this week with new games on Kickstarter.  I found three I am very happy to promote, but not enough to reach a Top 5 this week.  Regardless, I think the three below are top quality and deserve your support:

1. Ralin - Dwarf Wars by Ogardonix ltd
Ralin is a community driven Rogue-like Hack and Slash RPG wrapped in high quality graphics with a lot of love for detail



Funding Goal - £45,000 by Thursday 16th April

My Opinion - Previously featured on our Top 5 Greenlights and now in a Kickstarter campaign.  It is a classic rogue-like in the mold of Diablo with lots of loot and crafting.  What makes it a winner for me is the graphics and the fact you get to play as a dwarf...I have a thing about dwarfs...




2. Mulaka - Origin Tribes by Lienzo
Save the world from the Sun, Moon and Twilight gods. Rarámuri lore brought to life in an awesome action game. Help preserve the culture



Funding Goal - $77,000 by Thursday 16th April

My Opinion - A unique adventure based on Mexican folklore.  The background to the game is awesome but the gameplay itself looks very interesting as well.  If you want an action-adventure game with a unique culture and storyline, check this out.




3. Pythetron by TJ Townsend
This next evolution in shoot'em ups (shmups) adds new mechanics with focus on speed, routing freedom, customizations and replayability.


Funding Goal - $5,000 by Thursday 16th April

My Opinion - My first PC gaming experience was a little known 2d space shooter called Xatax and Pythetron reminds me of it, but turned up to about a million.  I'm looking forward to this game happening, for the odd half-an-hour of intense space combat.



No comments:

Post a Comment