Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Kickstarter Tuesday

Here's a run down of this week's top 5 Kickstarter Games:

Neptune, Have Mercy by Octopodo
Explore the perilous depths of an alien ocean in a sci-fi submarine roguelike. Navigate procedural caves & fight bizarre sea creatures.

Funding Goal - $20,000 (Canadian) by Wednesday 4th March

My Opinion - I love the idea of this game and the almost Jules Verne feel to it. If nothing else, check it out for the originality of it.




Sim Hero v2.0 by Geek Fever Games
An RPG/Simulation game where you manage groups of adventurers & send them into dungeons. A cross between an 8-bit RPG & a Sports-Sim.

Funding Goal - $670 by Sunday 1st March

My Opinion - Another combination I enjoy - RPGs and Management games.  The game is already available for free (link below) but this Kickstarter is to expand on the original with added features. I've only played a bit of the original but it was a lot of fun and I hope to see the expanded version funded.




Car Mechanic Simulator by PlayWay
New cars, new tools, new options, more parts and much more fun in the next version of Car Mechanic Simulator! Take your wrench!

Funding Goal - $20,000 (Canadian) by Thursday 26th February

My Opinion - I like cars and I like management games so this fits the bill perfectly for me.  I also really like the idea of auctioning old cars you get to renovate.



Luckslinger by Marciano Viereck
Luckslinger is a hip-hop infused spaghetti western action platformer where the amount of luck you have affects the world around you.

Funding Goal - €7,000 by Tuesday 3rd March

My Opinion - Great theme, great music and looks like a lot of fine.  Also nice to see a different setting for a side-scroller for a change.



Judo by Laboratory
Master the art of judo in the ultimate fighting game for home computers.

Funding Goal - $5,000 by Wednesday 4th March

My Opinion - I know nothing about Judo but I enjoy fighting games so checked this out.  It might look simple but I think the black and white setting, as well as the retro music give it a nostalgic beauty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment